Obtaining a continuous and secure supply of nitrogen gas can be troublesome and expensive. Typical supply methods include high pressure cylinders, liquid mini tanks or bulk storage vessels, however, each of these options introduces a range of problems that need to be solved. The ideal solution lies in a range of proven gas generation systems from Parker Domnick Hunter, which enable users to produce their total demand for nitrogen gas on their premises, under their complete control. As a result, companies can generate as much or as little nitrogen as needed at the required purity and, at a fraction of the cost of having gas delivered by an external supplier.
- Correct Purity
- Always provides the right purity for the application. This ensures lowest energy consumption and maximum savings on unit gas cost.
- Energy Efficient
- Gas on demand with automatic stand-by mode (using zero compressed air) ensures lowest operating costs.
- Multi bank cascading to reduce energy with varying demand applications – provides flexibility and lowest operating costs.
- Compressed air pre-treatment
- A dedicated pre-treatment package means the system can operate from any compressed air source, safely and securely ensuring maximum service life with lowest cost of ownership.
- Smaller, more compact and lightweight
- Modular construction means less than half the size of conventional designs providing lowest cost installation and saving on valuable floor space.
- Modular design
- 100% stand-by at a fraction of the cost.
- 10 year guarantee on pressure envelope (PSA).
- Constant nitrogen quality due to snow storm filling (PSA).
- Easy add on sub units (membrane).
- Controller / receptor configuration (membrane).
- Easy and flexible Installation
- Fits through standard doorway (no need for structural work).
- Minimum footprint.
- Reliable and easy to maintain
- Very few consumable components. In multibank installations, individual modules can be isolated for maintenance without disruption to production - Reducing downtime and providing lowest cost of ownership.
- Industry Compliant
- GOST-R, PED, CE, UL, CRN, FDA Article 21*, CRN (MAXIGAS), EIGA Food & Pharmaceutical *.