Sales Coordinator (Aston):
As Sales Coordinator, you will report to the Sales Manager and assist Outside Sales Account Managers with selling a range of mechanical service, service agreements and products. You’ll create sales opportunities, developing leads through cold calling, pursuing additional business within our database of current and past customers, following manufacturer leads, prepare proposals and job bids. This is an office based salary position preparing to move into the Outside Sales Account Manager.
Specifically, you will:
- Prepare and present proposals, quotes and technical presentations.
- Support marketing activities by representing the organization, our products, services and solutions, within member associations, trade shows, events, etc.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly and annual business forecasting by providing account trends and sharing future client needs.
Our preference is that you have a strong a technical / mechanical / industry background, but if you have solid sales skills and experience, drive, mechanical aptitude, and strong learning abilities, we’ll train you. In addition, to be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
- A bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience of no less than 5 years.
- A love of sales and the drive to spend the majority of your time in pursuit of new business with existing customers and developing new customers.
- Exceptional relationship building and communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office programs.
- Experience using CRM software.
- The ability to calculate figures and amounts such as margins, profit, cost, discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid organizational abilities.
Email Your Resume To: [email protected]
This Description Is Intended To Give You A General Overview Of The Position And Is Not An Exhaustive Listing Of Duties And Responsibilities.